Disclaimer: The material is not necessarily new, just relatively new to me. I come by most of these links on twitter. Hope there’s something new and worthwhile for you, even if you’re also on twitter.
- Reasoning: Good Agile Architecture (German)
What would a software archaeologist think of your code?
- Reasoning: The 3 maturity stages of a software team and how scrum fails to identify them
Argues convincingly that most teams are chaotic and not ready to adopt agile.
- Resource: Manager Tools “Basics”
Yep, “Manager”. There, I said the bad word! That being said, Manager Tools is a great podcast series for those who strive to be good managers and not a PITA.
- Science: Small teams are dramatically more efficient than large teams
We would have guessed it anyway, but now there’s proof 🙂
- Science: The Rise of the New Groupthink
I wouldn’t have guessed this, though: Groups and creativity may not be a perfect match…
- Science: You Become What You Pretend to Be
- Idea: Agile Levels of Fluency
Differentiate between the various stages of agile adoption
- Idea: Lunch Beat (German)
Spend your lunch break dancing the
And for the finishing touch: